Monday, November 15, 2010

::recipe::

Not gunna lie, I love doing recipes on here. I know it's a more fashion focused blog then anything, but my two loves is fashion and food (and my bf, lol).
This is a mini recipe that I decided to post, I plan on posting another recipe later on today.
I personally love really spicy food, and have like, 10 different hot sauces so this recipe is perfect for me. And it includes cheese as well, which I have been obsessing over the last little while, although it's not very healthy when eaten in large quantities - which I tend to do.
So anyways, here is the recipe! Hope you enjoy! Let me know what you guys think of it, I haven't tried this one yet, but will probably make it on a game night {Toronto Maple Leafs - Hockey Night in Canada ;)}.
PS. Once again ~ taken from canadianliving.ca. :)


Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip

This is a variation of another hot cheese dip recipe. Anyone who likes Buffalo chicken wings will love this appetizer. I like to serve it with crackers, or fresh or toasted baguette slices.

Prep Time: 15 minutes
(Image taken from Google.ca)
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
This recipe makes 10 servings.

Ingredients
16oz (454 g) softened cream cheese
1/4 cup (50 mL) Franks Red hot sauce
1 cup (250 mL) ranch dressing
1 cup (250 mL) shredded medium Cheddar cheese
2 cups (500 mL) shredded and cooked chicken

Preparation:
Mix the first 3 ingredients until smooth. Stir in the cheese and chicken. Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes.


That's it! Pretty simple, eh?
Bon Appetit!

-Sandra.*

No comments:

Post a Comment