Wednesday, November 17, 2010

::side:dish::

If anyone knows me, they know that my two most favorite things to eat, e.v.e.r. is pasta and potatoes. I loooove potatoes...lots of potatoes. I love them in fry form, mashed, baked, scalloped, cubed, in soups, as a side dish, as a main dish!
Therefore, I decided to share a potato recipe. I haven't tried it, so give it a shot and tell me what you guys think.
I am definitely going to try this recipe out on the weekend.
This recipe was taken from canadianliving.ca.


Cheesy Potatoes

Nom Nom Nom

Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
This recipe makes 3 servings.

Ingredients
4 potatoes {I like Yukon Gold ;)}
1/2 cup (125 mL) shredded cheese
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper

Directions
Slice 4 potatoes thinly. Toss with olive oil and place on cookie sheet (singularly if possible). Season with salt and pepper. Bake at 350F for half an hour or until edges get brown. Cover with some shredded Cheddar cheese (as much as you like) and put on broil for a few minutes until the cheese melts.


See? It was that simple.
Too simple actually.
It probably tastes like heaven though. ;)

I will try and come back later on with another recipe. Let me know what you guys think!
Bon Appetit! :)


-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment