Thursday, November 25, 2010

::vacation::

Ahhh...when it gets super cold out and the snowflakes begin to appear you begin to dream of beaches, warm sand, cool water and lots of sunshine.
Alas, Winter in some places can be dark, freezing, melancholy and...you just want to sleep!
But we can't go into hibernation mode and alot of people get out of the office and out of their cold countries and try and get their hands on a slice of Summer through vacationing means.
Where would you guys go on vacay?
I think I would go and visit my parents in Cali. ;)
It's where it's at, but then again there are alot of gorgeous places out there that provide the same thing. I don't know why I am rambling except to segue into our photo of the day.
Anne V. Source is unknown. But it makes me want to book a flight to a tropical island and soak up the sun.





-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment