Friday, January 28, 2011

::fire:eater::

A little controversial Baldovino.

 
As you can tell by now, I am seriously obsessed with this photographer, and I am sure you have noticed a pattern of his exquisite and extraordinary photography that may very well leave you breathless.Seriously though, no joke, I hold my breath when I see his images and wonder what could possibly top the image that I just saw with the next.
This editorial is provocatively contentious yet formidably magnetic.
Here is the gorgeous yet regrettably famous Morgan Hurst by Baldovino Barani.
This girls career should have launched after these images that exude consumate tenacity and yet barbaric resplendance.
 
 

 

  

  
 
 
 
 
 
Lots of Love!
-S.*
 
(Source: Baldovino Barani Official Website)

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow, these are such powerful and amazing images. I love the departure from the regular run of the mill fashion story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, you inspired me with this post!
    I am so in love with non stadard fashion pics, and this is that kind of thing!
    AMAZING!
    I will write about this very soon! Thank you for sharing, and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why but I don't like those pics..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pictures they're so adventurous and cool, the last one especially, irony works perfectly alongside fashion, nice blog, SusieXXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW scaring???? But very inspiring.. loved it

    Check my blog out, follow!
    http://edgyfeather.blogspot.com/

    xx hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very powerful images. In the first photo its all in her eyes.
    ~Giselle
    http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i am just pouring over these photos! they are SO interesting and fresh - never seen anything like it. thank you so much for sharing!!! and thanks for your lovely comment - of course we can follow each other!

    we are now! :] hope you'll follow back too <3

    hope to hear from you soon!
    xo, camilla & valerie
    abutterflybyday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This photo shoot was Beyond !

    ReplyDelete