Friday, January 21, 2011

::sam:the:man::

Sam Edelman.

Ugh. I looooove his shoes.
And it's near impossible for me to get them around where I live except to order them online and pay even more then what the price tag for them actually is.
Although, I think I will save up my pennies for at least one pair since they are to die for and are a great way of showcasing your style and fashion sense.
Sam Edelman, who is the founder, has 30 years of experience as seen in all of his collections - most popular being his boots. He does offer a wide array of different styles for any woman, flats, wedges, heels, edgy, chic, relaxed.
And, alot of his shoes offer an even wider array of embellishments and unique detailing.
I love them so!
 
Do any of you guys have anything by Sam Edelman?I am curious if the Zoe boot is comfortable to walk in? I am a bit of a newbie when it comes to super high heels & need something relatively easy to walk in. Although I would probably buy them just to look at. Haha.
Share your input! :)



  


  

  
 
  




-S.*
 
(Source: Images from GoogleImages)

8 comments:

  1. love the shoes

    im following u i would love u 2 visit/ follow
    http://styledefinedlondon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sam Edelman shoes and especially the first pair of studded heels and a pair of boots that you didnt post though. the shoes look really comfy, but I didnt own a pair myself so far,

    X, Annie

    Linktext

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so many pairs by Sam Edelman and also own "Zoe". They're actually a lot more comfortable that they look. I own about 500 pairs and the Zoe is definitely in my top 10 list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh! Very jealous. I really need a pair by him.
    I am glad I don't fall on my face walking in them! Haha.

    -Sandra.*

    ReplyDelete
  6. The first pic you have is actually the Balenciaga harness boot... The Zoe's harness is quilted.

    I own the Zoe, and it's somewhat easy to walk in, but not for a long period... I wore it to go shopping at the mall a couple of weeks ago, and my feet were hurting after all that walking. I absolutely LOVE them though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loove studding, I want all of them...x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete