Wednesday, June 01, 2011

::healthy:eating::

Oh goodness...
I am seriously so tired and am literally about to fall asleep - I do NOT want to do anything tonight except eat and then probably sleep. I have no idea why I am so exhausted...my eyes are becoming heavier as the hours wear on. 
For some reason too I am just not inspired to do much of anything...
Oh well, it's just one of those days I guess. 
Anyways! Another Whole Living recipe coming your way and this one is verrrry healthy. :) It's pretty self-explanatory and a lot of the time people complain that they don't have time to cook and that is just no excuse when it comes to a recipe as simple and light as this one. 
Try it out and let us know your thoughts. :)
Oh, and I don't have to let you guys know at the end of this post {again} just how simple this recipe really is. It's like a paragraph long!

Bon Appetit!



Almond-Crusted Chicken Breast with Spinach

Make a coarse paste of 1/2 cup roasted, unsalted almonds, 1 garlic clove, 1/2 teaspoon of coarse salt, and 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil in a food processor. Rub onto 2 seasoned boneless, skinless chicken breast halves. Roast in 425 degrees oven until cooked through, 15 to 18 minutes. Slice and serve on baby spinach with lemon wedges. Serves 2 to 4



HA! Told ya!


-S.*

1 comment: