Saturday, December 10, 2011

::blablabla:kardashians::

I am getting super frustrated...
So one of the things that I told you guys is on my Christmas wish list is a punching bag...which my parents are getting for me...but every single punching bag I want is stupid expensive...well, not the bag itself, but the effing shipping! I found a bad-ass Top Contender 100lb bag that is on sale from like $200-something to $99 and they want...listen to this...$220 {!!!} shipping!!! That's twice the price of the freakin boxing bag!!! 
I am pissed because this boxing bag was awesome - leather, white/red/black, just the one that I wanted. Oh well, I guess a bag is a bag is a bag. So I think I am just going to get the 100lb Century UFC boxing bag that I did post originally. It's cool looking as well. I guess it doesn't matter what the hell it looks like...
Anyways!

It is Saturday morning! I had quite the sleep-in! Usually I am awake before the boyfriend as he has to get ready for work but I woke up as he was leaving. I was going to sleep in some more but decided to get up. 
There is a total Food Network Christmas theme marathon on which I am super stoked about. So it's playing in the background. 
Last night the boyfriend and I watched Bad Santa {well, the Badder Santa version}, Assault on Precinct 13 where he fell asleep halfway through...and than I put on Everybody's Fine where I freakin' cried like a blubbering baby during it. Wow. That movie. 
I couldn't stop crying and I don't cry during movies but DeNiro makes me cry because of his amazingness. 
Not really sure what is on the agenda for today...other than Food Network and whatnot. Maybe I will drag my boyfriend out to the mall or something...my goodness, I can't remember the last time that I went to the mall. :/ 
Sorry...I am seriously just blabbing...
Oh...ok...so let's do another question thing...actually that will be an entirely different post...I found a cute little random-o survey on the Uniquely Normal blog. {http://jaggy732.blogspot.com/}.
I love to read about people's day to day lives sometimes...just to see how different they live it than I do. I JUST googled random surveys and found this blog which I am going to definitely read more of. :) 

Kourney, Kim & Khloe by Ben Watts for Glamour US January 2012.


Yea, that's right. I love the Kardashian's...for all the people that bitch and moan about them ~ get over it...if you don't like 'em, don't watch their shows, read their interviews, pick up magazines with them on the cover. You're just jealous because they make a shitload of money and are retardedly gorgeous. 
My rant. 

Ugh. I can't wait for this Glamour issue. 

-S.*

{Source: Tarsha @ TFS}

No comments:

Post a Comment