Friday, December 30, 2011

::new:year:new:you::

Well - New Year's Eve is just around the corner {aka, tomorrow} and I can't believe that 2011 is coming to a close. Not that I mind that much...2011 wasn't the greatest year -- there were a lot of struggles, fights, sadness but there were also some really great times as well. 
I am just totally optimistic for 2012. 
When 2011 was coming back in December of 2010 I really didn't plan too much for 2011...I just said "oh yea, 2011 will be better" nonchalantly but I never did anything to make 2011 a fantastic year. 
Work was shitty. We didn't go to too many places or explore and try new things...we were just real homebodies.
I am really determined to do a lot of new things in the New Year. 
Visit new places, try new foods and cuisines, spend more time on myself health-wise and take care of myself a lot better. I would like to save up some money and start looking into buying a house -- that would be a lot of fun. 
There are a lot of things to think about because I really don't want to live in Guelph for the rest of my life. I don't think I am really meant for that. 
This year I also want to start learning how to drive, read more books, learn Italian and be physically fit and to just stop making excuses just because I am "comfortable". 
We need to get out of our comfort zone a bit and enjoy life more. Meet more people. Go out places. Go out skiing or skating and just do more things outside and enjoy the fresh air instead of spending weekends in bed watching Food Network {although that is O.K. from time to time, lol}. 
So there are lots of things I want to do and I want to implement goals for each month so that I accomplish these things. I am a lot more optimistic for 2012 than I was for 2010 and 2011. I guess what goes up must come down and vice versa and to be honest, the last 2 years were downers for me. I am not getting any younger so I need to start doing things! 
I want to accomplish things!
So that is my "resolution" -- even though I am not fond of the term because a lot of people don't follow through on them so these are my goals for 2012. 
They will be my little milestones I will reach. 
All I need now is a calendar. Lol. 

Anyways - here are my 'mals saying Happy New Year and that they hope you had a fabulous Christmas!!! :) <3

Skiusz with all the decorations -- pooped from all the festivities! 

The Oss-Man {Oskar} as one of Santa's helpers. ;) 


-S.*

17 comments:

  1. So there are lots of things I want to do and I want to implement goals for each month so that I accomplish these things. I am a lot more optimistic for 2012 than I was for 2010 and 2011. I guess what goes up must come down and vice versa and to be honest, the last 2 years were downers for me. I am not getting any younger so I need to start doing things! sewing factory , sewing of ladies suits , sewing expert , sewing factory near me , lawn suits , pakistani lawn suits , pakistani lawn , buy pakistani lawn suits online , pakistani lawn suits online , pakistani lawn suits online sale

    ReplyDelete