Wednesday, February 08, 2012

::need:motivation::

Okay - so I am aware that I can't go ballistic with exercise or I will begin hating it and will stop all together...I mean, yesterday I did a boxing session along with some free weights and then went to the gym and did a half hour on the elliptical. I was pooped! I am a bit sore today but not incredibly so...I feel like if I don't do a boxing session today that I am a "failure". I know that this isn't the case at all...but I am in that mind-set now. 
As much as I should take a rest day from the upper body and don't really want to box, my mind is telling me that I have to. I just don't want to half-ass it. Ya know? I guess if I don't do it than I will never get anywhere...
I guess I made up my mind then. It's time for a boxing sesh. 
Anyways...other than that, I slept in today. I, once again, didn't fall asleep until late last night. Not sure why as I was totally exhausted and wiped out by 6pm. And the bf and I were seriously going to go to bed at 8:30pm but ended up getting to bed just before 11pm {hockey game as I mentioned}.
Anyways...on a side note - since Monday, I did drop 2.6lbs {WOOHOO} so I gotta keep at it. Not only that, but I seriously have to meticulously plan my weekend as I really don't want to splurge and destroy all my hard work from the week. So I am really going to try and plan this weekends dinners accordingly...even though I have frozen pizzas in the freezer {WHY did I buy them last weekend!?}. I guess they aren't too bad. Moderation is key! 
I'll probably make some turkey patties for the upcoming week along with bean salads and hardboiled eggs so we have something on the go. 
It sucks though - our fridge is so tiny in our apartment that not much fits in there. It can definitely be frustrating. 
Anyways...off to boxing I go. 
I hate wrapping my hands. Grrr. 

Happy Hump Day Everyone!

Constance Jablonski by Jean-François Campos for Vogue Latin America February 2012.



-S.*

3 comments:

  1. stunning editorial, love how she blends into the fruit & veg stand! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alice - the editorial is definitely cool! :)

    Chris - Thanks so much for visiting!!! :))

    -Sandra.*

    ReplyDelete