Monday, April 23, 2012

::changes:&:love:in:central:park::

It has really been a while since I last posted much of anything, let alone wrote anything about what was going on. A lot has been happening in 2012 so far. I am still looking for a job {one that I actually like! I am not going to just pick something random-o} and I am keeping busy and finally feel like I am embarking on a new chapter in my life. I know that may sound a little too new-agey or corny for some of you...but seriously, it is true. 
I had to do a lot of thinking the last little while...and even though I thought and thought and thought...well, I never really put into work what I was set out to do initially. But now that story has changed. Even though I am still in bed right now {at 9:30am}. Lol. That isn't the point. The point is, that there are changes happening, finally, and it isn't as scary as I initially thought. Of course I get super lazy at times and would rather do absolutely nothing then be productive but it isn't like I am sleeping all day like some people I know *wink* so I don't feel that bad. :P

Well, Spring has finally sprung!
Or has it? 
We are supposed to get rain and snow today here in Canada and that is just plain ridiculous when my ears hear this because on Friday it was above +20C and now it is only +4C??? I didn't even factor the wind chill in there. 
I have been out and about, walking as often as possible around my neighborhood, cooking up a storm, cleaning and tidying and figuring out the next few steps BUT taking it one day at a time. 
I would like to head back to the gym but the boyfriend is very tired after work and sometimes can't be bothered, which I know isn't an excuse, therefore I will begin workouts in my living room as well from ZWOW's {Zuzana's Workout of the Week - co-founder of Bodyrock.Tv}, Bodyrock.Tv {even though I am not a huge fan of Lisa's new boobage and long hair - now beginning to remind me of a Z replacement, but whatever} and the help of Jillian Michaels' new Body Revolution workouts {which I hear KICK ASS}, Tracy Anderson, BodyBuilding.com and my fitness and health magazines. So I have an arsenal of tactics - I just need to start applying them to day to day life. I know that I didn't last week {long story} but it is totally time to step up my game here. 
To be honest, I have lost about 8lbs-ish since leaving for California and coming back...but I am waaaay more optimistic that the pounds will start dropping even faster now as well. 

I have read so many books the last little while...some of which were amazing...I so highly recommend Gail Simmon's "Talking With My Mouth Full" if I haven't already. Dean Koontz' book "What The Night Know's"  and some other ones here and there...there are lots, trust me. Lol. 
The only problem here, is that I am reading them so fast that it will be time to purchase some newbies...need to figure out which ones though and read the reviews on some of 'em...but will keep you posted in the future. 

Other then that, I will talk more about what has been going on the past month or so within the next few posts...share with you awesomely amazing recipes from some new cookbooks that I have and mucccch more!
I am getting into makeup a lot more too so I will be posting some reviews on some recently purchased products that I find are needed in anyones makeup bag. 
And I am not talking about ridiculously expensive type makeup {I ain't made of money}, I am talking about your drug store finds, which anyone can buy. 

Anyways, enough rambling. Here are some editorials! I am off to make a healthy salad with some yummy tuna and catch an episode of some sort of show before doing my workout today! 
Hope everyone is having a lovely Monday! :) 

A cute little love story.

Alessandra Ambrosio & Rodrigo Santoro by Eric Guillemain for Vogue Brazil December 2011.







-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment