Sunday, April 29, 2012

::lovely:weekend:belated:birthday::

This was a pretty fabulous weekend. 
First of all, I would like to share that I have lost a total of 11lbs the past few weeks - this has been done by cutting out the vino, eating as healthy as possible {despite some pasta nights}, walks and Jillian Michael's workouts. So I am quite proud of myself. :))
Yesterday my boyfriend didn't have to go to work {he works pretty much every Saturday} so it was nice to wake up early, get ready and go out to our huge farmers market about 20  minutes outside of the city called St. Jacob's. Despite it being a bit on the cool side it was still a lot of fun and we were able to pick up a few things. 
Afterwards we hopped around from store to store and also went to the Humane Society to see the doggies and kitty cats. 
We then relaxed for the rest of the evening and watched documentaries on wolves and leopards while both falling asleep on the couch. 
Today the bf and I got up, dressed and went out for coffee {green tea for me} with a friend for a couple of hours...then hopped some more to some stores before heading back to the house and relaxing out in the sunshine and reading. 
Now {after eating some Chinese food that wasn't the greatest from the place we got it at} we are having some tea and watching The Big Bang Theory. 
It's a great show. 
I finally did my taxes {way to leave it to the last minute} and will be cutting the boyfriend's hair {his hair grows so ridiculously fast! I wish my hair grew that fast} and will email off my tribute to my precious Sky for the next Peel/Halton newsletter. 
So it was a rather busy weekend and it was great! It is also supposed to warm up this week which is awwwwesome. I love the warm weather {who doesn't}.
This week I will be studying my driver's ed book, looking at schools, maybe taking my Smart Serve license, dropping resumes off as well as blogging since I haven't blogged in a bit! 
So yea! I just wanted to share with you what happened on my lovely and eventful little weekend!
Tomorrow I hope to see my Sister who is out on a photoshoot and I can't wait to give her her birthday gift. Which reminds me even though it is belated...

Happy 24th Birthday Di!!!


Ahhh...she is growing up so fast. 
And she better like her birthday gift! 
Ps. Her birthday was on the 17th. Make sure to go to her blog www.roguerunway.blogspot.com and wish her a happy belated birthday and follow her blog! 

I hope all of you had a great weekend! I am counting down the days to my next Housewives of Vancouver episode {lol} and will share with you some recipes, more editorials and book wishlists!
Happy Sunday! :))


-S.*

{Source: Image from Google Images - Kylie Minogue}

No comments:

Post a Comment