Wednesday, July 04, 2012

::summer:style::

Some styles I'd like to try out this Summer. 


Jean Shorts & Flats.
I love jean shorts...since I have gained a bit of weight I haven't been able to wear any but the plan is to lose the poundage and be able to sport this look. Nothing says dainty and cute like a pair of ripped jean shorts, an oxford and flats. A modern Summery Audrey Hepburn look.

I have an obsession with blazers and pastel colours in general. So throwing these two together  is a staple and a dream come true for my closet. I am more into the turquoise-y one. 

I have yet to find an Oxford that is worth my money and of good quality. If anyone can think of a store I can find a great buy then do let me know! I love this look. So casual and chic.

I have done this in the past. Thrown on one of my more elaborate necklaces on my head as a headband...so to see this look "lifting" off is great. A chick updo doesn't have to be boring. Spice it up with some dazzling statements pieces that you would usually wear around your neck or wrist.

Loving these polkadot skinnies!
Definitely something new and something I would be totally interested in wearing on the cooler Summer days...now where to find them is the next question...

-S.*

{Source: People StyleWatch}

No comments:

Post a Comment