Tuesday, September 18, 2012

::life:style::

Some style hits...and some major style losses.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Seems like Kate Middleton really can't do no wrong...same goes with everyone else that is on this list more then once. I definitely think that Kristen Stewarts look is my favourite. She looks effortlessly chic. The makeup, hair, clothes; everything is just perfection.
 
And here are some major style losers...
 
 
 
 
 
What is with Lindsay Lohan's lips? It looks almost cartoonish. :/ Demi Lovato...just not a good look for her shape. Katy Perry looks like a bum...Nicole Richie got it wrong...for the first time ever I think?
The worst look by far is Kim Kardashians white and black "graphic" number. WTF. Her boobs look like they are not even a part of her body. She soooo got it wrong there.
I just can't even look at these outfits anymore. I thought these people had stylists!?!
 
 
That is enough of my ranting for now. Lol!
Its new magazine day btw!!! Happy Tuesday everyone!!
 
Ps. A little random...but anyone getting the iPhone 5? I NEED this phone. :(
Also...I want Housewives of Vancouver back. :'( TEARS!
 
 
-S.*
{Source: People StyleWatch}




No comments:

Post a Comment