Friday, October 19, 2012

::long:overdue:random:rambling::

Sorrrrrryyyy! I know it has been forever since I posted last...wow. I have been crazy busy the last week and a bit. But in a good way! New things are happening and this is a new chapter in my life. :) 
I finally registered for school and got my books a couple of days ago and will be starting on Monday. I am sooo excited ~ just need to go out and buy some notebooks, sticky notes, highlighters and such. :) It's going to be fabulous. My first sem will basically be Anatomy and Physiology. It looks a little tricky! I have expected pictures of fruits and veggies and little captions that say "If you eat this, will it help your skin or teeth?" - lol. I don't think so. It's a lot more difficult then that. Challenging, but in a good way! 


What came in the mail on Wednesday. :) 

So this weekend is going to definitely be a lazy one - especially since Monday it is crunch time. There is going to be work, school, gym...I am quite excited. I will definitely keep ya'll posted on it as well. 
Other then that...lol...as if it isn't a lot...not much else is going on. 

I am a little scatterbrained at the moment because it is Friday night, but I just wanted to share what has been going on with me and that I am not leaving! I will be blogging as often as I can!! :D

Here is a long overdue editorial...
Maryna Linchuk for the October 2012 issue of Allure by Greg Kadel. 




-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment