Sunday, October 28, 2012

::the:darling:miss:moss::

If you know me, you'll know that I am obsessed with Kate Moss. *OBSESSED!!* I love everything about her and have been following her career since I can remember. One of the reasons why I love her is that I feel I can relate to her...when I was obsessed with fashion and models growing up I was always down on myself because I wasn't tall enough until I found out that Moss is only 5'6"! This realization allowed me to keep on daydreaming of one day becoming a runway model {never gunna happen now btw, lol}. But regardless, I just think she is gorgeous and is ALWAYS totally put together. She is a style icon. 
I am actually surprised that I didn't do this earlier...but anyways, here are some style hits from one of the best dressed people out there.
























-S.*

{Source: Images from Zimbio}

No comments:

Post a Comment