Tuesday, November 20, 2012

::lou'e::


So yes, I have disappeared for a little bit from the blogging world but for good reason! My Mom and Dad have come to visit from California and we always have so much fun when they come up to Canada. I always miss my family like crazy when they go back home though - or even when I visit my Sister and have to go back to my old little ghetto city. So it has been busy with them, baking, cooking, chillaxing and buying a puppy!
That is right ladies and gents, I have bought the cutest puppy of life! His name is Louis, but it is spelled Lou’e. He is a purebred Yorkshire Terrier and a bundle of freakin’ joy that I just can’t contain. My heart swells to 10 times it’s size when I see him and I think everyone else would agree the same. 
He is just over a pound and will be around 3-4 pounds when fully grown...I do want him to get a bit more meat on him as he is so tiny and fragile right now. 
He is getting used to our place but so far so good. I couldn’t have asked for a better little puppy. 
So that is my update for now! I will be sharing some recipes from Rocco’s new cookbook as well as more style hit photo’s and editorials. 
And of course check back to see updates on little Lou’e! :) <3 font="font">


My love!


-S.*

2 comments:

  1. OMGomgOMG cutest thing ever!! Awww he could be Lola's boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah, thank you! :) He is sooo precious!! We should totally hook them up!! Lol! :D

    ReplyDelete