Thursday, December 13, 2012

::kate:coming:&:going::


I have been sitting here and thinking a bit {I know, sometimes not a good thing, haha}...and about how people come into your life and just as easily leave. 

I am grateful for meeting the people I have and whom I have come across my entire life and not just recently.
Sometimes though when people take the back exit out of your life you are left feeling bewildered, to say the least. 
And sometimes it is even more perplexing when you honestly don't have any clue as to what you did...or when you are clumped into a group of people that the person has put on their "I don't want to talk to anymore list"...one bad apple, right?
It is unfortunate...when people judge you and just don't give you an honest chance to make the relationship or friendship grow into something that could be gratifying for both persons involved. 

Of course there are times when you just have to let go...the ones that don't have your best interests at heart and just took you along for a ride because at that time they wanted to create a bit of drama in their day to day life. 
That is the worst...when people start things because they are simply bored with themselves and what they do on a daily basis ~ so they just want to create a bit of a potboiler...so they feel a bit of vitality in themselves, of course at the expense of others feelings. It isn't right. Of course women {especially} are guilty of a bit of gossip here and there...but when certain ones begin to nitpick...it just makes them look sad and you almost want to take pity on them. But you shouldn't.

Anyways...just something that I have been thinking about recently. There are a few people in the past year that have totally disappeared off my radar...some I miss....most I don't...because God works in mysterious ways and has put other people into my life that enrich me as a person. These people don't try to bring me down. There is no jealousy or envy, make-believe kindness and phoniness ~ I mean, that's what friend's are, like family. There for you no matter what and I did have a few friends that would turn green if I ever said I got something from Travis or I bought something that they may have coveted...that is one annoying trait in people I find...materialism - to the extreme. Oh well...what can ya do? You win some, you lose some. 

But people will always come and go. Just hold onto the good memories. 

I am not sure how I feel about this next editorial. Seems dated for some reason...but I love Kate Moss, so it's okay.

Kate Moss by Mario Testino {surprise} for Vogue Spain, December 2012. 


 








-S.*

{Source: Mat Cyruss @ TFS}

No comments:

Post a Comment