Tuesday, December 24, 2013

::merry:christmas::

What a year it has been. A whirlwind of sorts and I am sorry that I haven't been on here since September. I know, I always apologize. But the past few months have been really crazy for me! With rescuing another dog, having my family visit and stay for a while and getting ready for the holidays, plus work and school ~ it really has been nuts! 
2013 has come and gone…where has the time gone to? I am not really sure what I have accomplished…the only things I can really think of is going home for a few weeks…and that is always fun…moving into our new and gorgeous apartment…and rescuing Maggie. I am so grateful for the many small blessings in disguise and the friendships that I have formed this past year as well and how close I have gotten to certain people too. 
I will definitely try and blog more often on here…I think Pinterest got in the way at first and then life did. ;) 
So on that note, I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy holiday! 
Merry Christmas everyone!!! <3 font="">



-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment