Sunday, February 23, 2014

::the:weekend::


There are many books that will be coming out in the next few months…Spring and Summer is the start of something new, so of course the latest and greatest books will be out on shelves to fill up those warm Summery days at the beach. I am *definitely* going to be going to the beach this year, and who knows, maybe camping! Or I would prefer, glamping. This way I can bring my babies with me too. :) I am sure they would love it. Mind you, I would have to go to the vet and look into tick prevention, fleas and such. I don't want them catching anything. 
Anyways, this weekend so far has been a gorgeous one, the sun has been out for most of it and I love waking up to the sun shining into our apartment. It's not that cold out either, so it almost feels like Spring is around the corner. :) 
Travis and I got up quite early this Sunday morning as the Canada/Sweden game is on (GO CANADA!), so far 1-nothing. ;) 
The weekends always go by so fast. I tried a new recipe last night that I will be sharing with you - it's like a take on lasagna, but I don't like lasagna so…it doesn't have to be lasagna. ;) It was pretty good, and Trav has *a lot* of leftovers for work. I also have a lot of studying to do today, so that's the plan! 
Oh!! And tomorrow is National Cupcake Day! So at work I will be setting up a table with my BFF to raise funds for SPCA's, Humane Societies, and rescues. :D Wish me luck!!
But for right now, it's smoothie-time, tea-time and relaxation…as my ear is killing me!! I hope I don't have an ear infection!! 

Kate Moss also has a new book out celebrating her 40th birthday!!! I had no idea until I was searching her name on Google!! I gotta get my hands on this. I am *obsessed with her*!! Here she is for the Spring/Summer 2014 Liu Jo ad campaign. 















*Sigh*…I want to be Kate Moss. 


-S.*

No comments:

Post a Comment